Kroger Community Rewards Program a great way to help youth
The West Virginia Foundation for the Improvement of Education (WVFIE) was recently accepted to become part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. WVFIE is the WVEA’s non-profit foundation to assist at-risk youth.
Once you register your Kroger card, every time you shop at Kroger a contribution will be made to the WVFIE account to assist in the education of at-risk children. This rewards program and partnership with Kroger is a great opportunity to give back to the community and help children.
“We are pleased to partner with Kroger in an effort to increase the funds our foundation has available to assist our teachers and schools,” says WVEA Executive Director David Haney. “I encourage all of you to go online and register your Kroger Plus card with WVFIE.”
WVFIE has been assigned the NPO number 84834. Go online, register today and begin assisting West Virginia’s at-risk students.
The directions to register with the Kroger Community Rewards Program are listed below.
- Simply register online at: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. The WVFIE number is 84834.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- NOTE - all participants of an organization are required to re-enroll each year beginning August 1st.