Easy Pay Form

You are here

Easy Pay

For Professionals in:  For Support Professionals in:
Barbour, Hampshire, Jackson, Mason, Mineral, Monongalia, Raleigh, Webster, and Wetzel counties. Download Form Kanawha, Lincoln, and Logan counties. Download Form
Boone, Gilmer, Greenbrier, Marion, Marshall, McDowell, Mingo, Monroe, Preston, Randolph, Tucker, Upshur, and Wyoming counties. Download Form Wayne county. Download Form
Berkeley, Brooke, Hancock, Lewis, Nicholas, Pocahontas, Ritchie, Taylor, and WVEA@WVU locals. Download Form Berkeley, Cabell, Fayette, Hardy, and Putnam counties. Download Form
Braxton and Doddridge counties. Download Form Barbour, Boone, Hancock, Harrison, Lewis, Preston, and WVEA@WVU locals. Download Form
Cabell and Jefferson counties. Download Form Greenbrier county. Download Form
Calhoun, Clay, Pleasants, Roane, and Summers counties. Download Form Jefferson, Marion, Marshall, Randolph, and Upshur counties. Download Form
Fayette county. Download Form Wood county. Download Form
Grant county. Download Form Hampshire, Jackson, Mason, Mercer, Mineral, Monongalia, and Webster counties. Download Form
Hardy county. Download Form Braxton, Brooke, Calhoun, Clay, Doddridge, Gilmer, Grant, McDowell, Mingo, Monroe, Morgan, Nicholas, Ohio, Pleasants, Pocahontas, Raleigh, Ritchie, Roane, Summers, Taylor, Tucker, Tyler, Wetzel, Wirt, and Wyoming counties. Download Form
Harrison county. Download Form Pendleton county. Download Form
Kanawha county. Download Form  
Lincoln county. Download Form  
Logan, Wayne, Wirt, and Wood counties. Download Form  
Mercer county. Download Form  
Morgan, Pendleton, and Putnam counties. Download Form  
Ohio county. Download Form  
Tyler county. Download Form  


Easy Pay Q&A's

What is Easy Pay?
Easy Pay is a safe and secure system to pay association dues online by bank draft or credit card instead of payroll deduction. Click here to access the Easy Pay Portal. All you need is your member ID number and your zip code.

What if I can't access the portal for any reason. Can I still switch my dues payment method?
Of course! Find Easy Pay enrollment forms by county here.

Why can’t membership dues be paid through payroll deduction? 
West Virginia lawmakers passed HB 2009 which eliminates the right of WVEA members to pay their dues through payroll deduction. HB 2009 also prohibits employee sponsored insurance, cancer insurance, memorial funds or charitable and scholarship contributions to be paid for through payroll deduction.

How did HB 2009 come to pass? 
West Virginia allowed school districts to payroll deduct dues for decades. In a retaliatory act against organizations whose members vigorously and successfully advocate for public schools, House Bill 2009 was introduced to silence educators' voices and weaken our advocacy efforts.

How does Easy Pay work?
It's easy, it's secure and efficient. Just go to WVEA's Easy Pay Portal.

  • Pay dues by a bank draft on a bi-monthly basis for 10 months
  • Pay by Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card on a monthly or annually. 
    • Payments start with the new school year - September 1, 2021. 
  • For those choosing to pay by check, email us at or call the Help Center at 866.568.9832. You can also call the Membership Department at 304.346.5315, ext. 135.

What do I need to access the Easy Pay Portal?
An individual’s member ID number and home zip are required to access the secure site. If paying by bank draft, members need the routing and account numbers of the bank account from which they want dues deducted. This information is found at the bottom of your personal checks. If paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover, members need the credit card account number, expiration date and CVV code on the back of the card.

Where can I find my member ID number?
On your WVEA membership card, from your local representative, your WVEA staff member or call the WVEA Help Center at 866.568.9832. If you have questions specific to membership, please call 304.346.5315, ext. 135.

How do I use the Easy Pay portal?
WVEA President Dale Lee explains.

Who can convert membership dues payment on the Easy Pay Portal?
Full and part-time certificated staff and full and part-time support members paying by bank draft or credit card can use the Easy Pay Portal. If paying by check, email or call the Help Center at 866.568.9832. You can also call the Membership Department at 304.346.5315, ext. 135. All other membership categories can click here to use their own online form.

What information is needed for bank draft payments?
The member’s routing and account numbers of the bank account from which they want dues deducted. This information is found at the bottom of your personal checks.

What information is needed for credit card payments?
The credit card account number, expiration date and CVV code on the back of the Visa, MasterCard or Discover card.

Can I use a debit card?
Yes. Simply enter the information on your card in the credit card section of the Easy Pay form.

When will my dues be transferred to WVEA?
Bank withdrawals are bi-monthly on the business days closest to the 1st and 15th of the month for 10 months. Credit card payments are on the 1st of the month.

What if my account numbers change?
Once you have registered on WVEA’s secure Easy Pay Portal, members can make changes to their personal information. Or, they can call the WVEA Help Center at 866.568.9832  or email When contacting WVEA, please include your name and the name of your county. 

Can I access the Easy Pay Portal on my smart phone?
Yes. Computers, tablets, smart phones and mobile devices all can access the Easy Pay Portal.

Is my information secure?
Absolutely. Security of your personal information is of utmost importance to WVEA. Strict security protocols have been established for the transportation and storage of online and paper forms to protect sensitive information. Your data is being routed through secure sites operated by Bank of America.

What if I don't have enough money in my account?
Overdraft charges from your financial institution may apply if there are not sufficient funds to cover the payment. You will receive a letter from WVEA notifying you that we did not receive payment. WVEA will work out payment details and schedules with you.

As I switch from payroll deduction to bank draft, will  my membership dues be taxed?
Your membership dues always came out of your paycheck after taxes, so there is no change in your taxable income when you shift to bank draft or credit card.  

I'm a substitute - can I access the portal?
Based on your local listing, you may be able to access the Easy Pay Portal.  If you have problems, fill out the form for your county at HERE (coming soon!).

We are Retired or Life members - can we access the portal?
Retired have their own membership form – find it here. You're welcome to contact your WVEA-Retired officers – click here.

I'm a WVSEA member - how do I join?
West Virginia Student Education Association (WVSEA) members can click here to join now.

I'm an Associate WVEA member - what should I do to join?
Associate Membership is open to anyone not engaged as an employee in West Virginia public elementary or secondary school systems or public institution of higher education, but is interested in the promoting and standing together for public schools in our state. If interested, call 1-800-642-8261, extension 210 or e-mail

Have additional questions?
Contact the WVEA Help Center at  866.568.9832 or call WVEA Membership at 800.642.8261, extension, 210 Our email is

​What are the benefits of using Easy Pay to pay my dues?

  • The process is easier than payroll deduction. It’s secure, easy and reduces paperwork.
  • Through WVEA's Easy Pay portal you can manage and change your payment preferences and update personal information.
  • Members can access the Easy Pay Portal from their computer or any mobile device.
  • Once you convert your membership dues payment method, you don't have to sign up again

REMEMBER – On Easy Pay payments do not start until the new membership year starts (Sept. 1)!

It's a breeze with Easy Pay!