Your WVEA colleagues are here for you. From professional growth opportunities and support, to amplifying your voices in public policy affecting you and your classroom, to advocating for professional pay and benefits, to providing perks like college debt assistance and exclusive member-only discounts, WVEA has your future in mind. Learn more and belong to WVEA now!
Right now educators are welcome to belong now and pay later through WVEA's Early Enrollment program. There is no cost between now. Payments begin September 1 for the 2021-22 school year. As a member of WVEA, take advantage of the following benefits:
- Professional development courses
- Grants and resources to enhance teaching and learning
- Conferences and networking opportunities
- Exclusive discounts and economic benefit programs
- Access to the services of WVEA staff
- Political power to fight for pro-education candidates and legislation
- Publications to keep you up-to-date on current laws, regulations and policies
- Note: WVEA's attorney network is not part of the Early Enrollment benefits
It's easy to enroll and belong. There are several options. All are outlined in the enrollment forms below. REMEMBER – payments do not start until September 1, 2021, for those enrolling now.
Remember - WVEA membership means educators BELONG to organization of education professionals. As a professional union, we work for our members so they can do their job better, which in turns makes public education better. WVEA’s goal is to provide a safety net for members, and to take away some of the stresses associated with educators' job so that they can concentrate on what matters most – our students!