2021–2022 ESP Membership
Making a Difference for Education Support Professionals (ESP)
Education service personnel and education support professionals (ESP) are key members of our public schools because they are usually the first people students see when they enter the school. They're there when a student needs a listening ear or a helping hand. ESP are on the front lines in every school system through-out the state, keeping our schools running and our students safe, healthy and ready to learn.
WVEA can make a difference for you:
- Tough and effective representation in grievances and other issues.
- Savings and financial tools to stretch your hard-earned pay.
- Liability insurance which includes on-the-job $1 million per-incident protection.
- Collective action and advocacy to enhance your pay and working conditions.
Belong Today! Download a fillable PDF below or use the online form to join now.
NOTE: Deductions for bi-monthly bank draft and monthly credit card payments are based on the September 1st sign up date. This only applies to the PDF form online and printed version. Contact the Help Center at (866) 568-9832 for the exact monthly amounts you will pay that will vary depending on the date you join.
For SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS in:
- Barbour, Boone, Hancock, Harrison, Lewis, Preston and WVEA@WVU locals. Download Form
- Berkeley, Cabell, Fayette, Hardy and Putnam counties. Download Form
- Braxton, Brooke, Calhoun, Clay, Doddridge, Gilmer, Grant, McDowell, Mingo, Monroe, Morgan, Nicholas, Ohio, Pleasants, Pocahontas, Raleigh, Ritchie, Roane, Summers, Taylor, Tucker, Tyler, Wetzel, Wirt and Wyoming counties. Download Form
- Greenbrier county. Download Form
- Hampshire, Jackson, Mason, Mercer, Mineral, Monongalia, and Webster counties. Download Form
- Jefferson, Marion, Marshall, Randolph, and Upshur counties. Download Form
- Kanawha, Lincoln and Logan counties. Download Form
- Pendleton county. Download Form
- Wayne county. Download Form
- Wood county. Download Form
Complete and e-mail your PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org